HIGH PRESSURE CRUSHING AND
HIGH PERFORMANCE CONE CRUSHER
HPC Cone Crusher is developed to achieve high crushing ratio and high throughput capacity with newly designed crushing chamber in which density of feed material is increased from inlet to the outlet and the material is crushed under high pressure.
The crusher body is robust design to stand “High Pressure Crushing” and can be operated under heavy operating condition for long time.
- High Performance Crusher
- HPC adopted curved crushing chamber. The bisector line of crushing chamber is vertical at the inlet of crushing chamber and slants gradually from inlet to outlet. Feed material at upper part of crushing chamber load gravity force down to the material in the crushing chamber. This increases not only throughput capacity but also high set-under ratio.
- Endurance of Performance
- In the case of conventional type cone crusher, usually the inlet width of crushing chamber decreases with progress of wear of crushing members.
In the case of HPC the upper part of crushing members is grooved design. This enable even wear of crushing members from inlet to outlet and crusher performance can be kept without dropping as inlet width is kept identically.
- Wide inlet of Crushing Chamber
- The configuration of upper part of concave for HPC is inverse cone and provides wide inlet of crushing chamber. HPC can receive very flat/ long material without bridging. Thus HPC can be used instead of secondary gyratory type crusher.
- Robust Body Design
- HPC is designed so that the crusher body can stand continuous heavy load to process hard, strong material like hard iron ore.
MODEL AND CAPACITY
|Throughput Capacity (mt/h)